Hello! My name is Kathrine Eldridge and I am your Urban Darling wardrobe stylist in the Chicagoland area. I have a passion for finding clothes that make you feel amazing and confident.
- My personal style is… classic with a touch of bohemian and edge.
- My favorite splurge is… a piece of fine or vintage jewelry. I love vintage cuffs, delicate gold chains with charms, and rings with precious stones. All of these pieces never lose their appeal. I am constantly wearing these types of jewelry over and over again.
- My favorite places to shop are… Piperlime, CUSP, H&M, and Net-a-Porter. Consignment stores are a must too. Mixing high and low is a challenge that I love!
- You’ll never catch me wearing… Crocs or over-the-knee boots.
- I am an expert in finding… the perfect pair of jeans for my clients. Being in retail for years, I have seen all the brands and know their fits. The first gift I ever gave my fiancé was a pair of jeans. He received a ton of compliments, and now he always asks for my input. (He gets it even if he doesn’t ask!)
- On a Saturday night, you can find me… having a great meal at a restaurant and then swing dancing the night away with my man. The lessons are finally paying off!
During my 20 years of retail experience, I have honed my skills for finding pieces that complement all body types and fit many different budgets. A big chunk of my retail experience took place in women’s clothing boutiques. These experiences shaped my current style which I would describe as classic with a touch of bohemian and edge. My favorite go-to look right now is my motorcycle jacket over a tunic with denim leggings and chelsea boots. Being a mother of two, flat boots are a must! I also add a vintage necklace or cuff to add a feminine touch. Mixing high and low price points is my specialty. I can find fashion anywhere!
My goal in working with you is to help you get dressed easily, everyday. This is done by maximizing the use of your existing wardrobe, finding clothes that fit perfectly, respecting your budget, and having fun during the process. Clothing is an expression of who you are and I would love to learn about you and your lifestyle and what makes you excited. I believe that first impressions last so let me help you make a terrific one!