- I jump out of bed to work with… anyone that is stuck in a wardrobe rut!
- My favorite splurge is… handbags. Thank goodness I have two little girls to hand them down to, hopefully they will appreciate it.
- My personal style is… easygoing casual meets a little bit of rocker chic.
- I never say never… I thought I would never wear skinny jeans because I thought, for sure, I would look horrific in them. I guess I was wrong…
- My own body issues taught me how to conceal what I don’t like and accentuate the “better areas” of my body (especially after kids!).
- My guilty pleasure is reality tv.
As a little girl, Fanny had dreams of becoming a fashion designer. However, after studying design, this Darling will be the first to tell you, “I actually hated it.”
Fanny’s true passion emerged over time. What she found was that working with people one-on-one to bring out one’s best features was more rewarding than the actual world of designing. Fanny has an amazing sense of humor and noted that “If there was a degree offered back then in shopping and styling, I would have gotten my Ph.D. in it”.
Fanny is a mom of two beautiful daughters. Her love of fashion has definitely transcended into their itty-bitty wardrobes. “I knew that shopping for children would be fun but had no idea it would be THIS much fun. I LOVE helping my daughters develop their own unique styles!”
Her personal mommy-style these days is far from boring. You’ll find her out and about with daughters in hand, wearing boyfriend jeans, a fun scarf, and her TOMS.
“Fashion is always evolving… and so is life” says Fanny. “Why not look and feel great living your life with a little flair!”
She believes that it all starts with your closet. With her fashion savvy guidance, you can “refresh” your current wardrobe by adding a few updated pieces while purging some of the older, not so flattering ones that have been sitting in your closet for too long. If you’re aiming for a complete wardrobe and beauty overhaul, Fanny can guide you through that process as well and will make sure that your unique individuality shines through.
With 20 years of working in retail under her belt, this native San Franciscan is full of “passion when it comes to beauty and fashion”. Whether she’s helping clients complete or refine their wardrobes, assisting on a shopping spree, or lending a hand to update skincare and beauty looks, Fanny’s longstanding expertise with personal one-on-one’s has brought her to the Urban Darling team. And we are thrilled to have her!